Reports to: Service Manager
Job Status: Permanent, Full-time – Afternoon Shift
Bored of doing the same thing day in and day out? Wish you could tune up your job? If so, it is time move your career up with Trailer Wizards! We are a coast to coast Canadian owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years. If you are a Wiz at figuring out mechanical problems and take pride in knowing that you’ve repaired and put safe equipment back on the road—then we want to hear from you!
We currently have an opening on our afternoon shift (Monday to Friday; 4:00pm to 12:00am).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Travel to customer locations to perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment to manufacturers’ specs
• Repair customer and fleet owned units as directed / requested
• Write explanations of work performed, review work orders.
• Ensure work orders / paperwork is filled out properly
• Charge out all parts used for the specific task
• Maintain work tools
• Clean and maintain work area
• Complete and submit completed work orders to shop supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years of experience in Trailer Repairs
• Mechanic’s License from accredited institution in Canada
• Class 5 Drivers license
• Knowledge of Heavy Truck Garage safety principles and behaviors
• Ability to read manuals and directive text
• Basic knowledge of ABS diagnostic software
• Good written and oral communication
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Customer service skills
Trailer Wizards offers an excellent pension plan and a top notch benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, critical illness coverage & a healthcare spending account. We are an equal opportunity employer providing an above average pay package, to above average employees, tool and boot allowance, prescription safety glass program, and training opportunities. We do encourage teamwork – but we don’t want to see you on the weekends. Work-life and family are important to us and we like to have fun.
If you want to join a growing company and work with some good people – then come grow with us! You can submit an online application at www.trailerwizards.com in the Careers section or fax (toll free): 1-855-907-1722. At Trailer Wizards we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success.
Trailer Wizards is committed to accessibility. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
|Years of Experience:||5|
|Location:||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
Mail Ad to a Friend
|This item has been viewed 64 times.|
|Reply to Ad:|